Thursday, June 3, 2010

Home Staging Courses: Listing Agents- What am I?


Home Staging Courses: Listing Agents- What am I?



Don’t:
I don’t speak a word
I don’t really use electricity
You don’t have to feed me
I don’t walk a tightrope
I don’t use a megaphone
I don’t have to be walked


Do
I promote your listing 24/7
I welcome the potential buyers
I show your clients and potential clients that you are the best!
I showcase every feature of your listing
I work perfectly with your client to get the property ready to sell quicker
Every viewer can easily remember this property and what makes it special
I help raise your client’s profit and your Commission


What am I? Property Merchandising



If You want to provide Home Staging with Merchandising contact
The Real Estate Home Staging School for hands-on workshops and home staging courses at http://www.TheRealEstateHomeStagingSchool.com

No comments:

Post a Comment